This may take awhile to put together. Statements are not in any order, just how they came to mind.
1. We were both born in California about 30 miles apart, Selma for him and Fresno for me.
2. I have never lived more than 4 hours away from Fresno, He spent 2 years in Portland, Oregon for college.
3. He is 8 years 2 1/2 months older than I am. It has never seemed to make a difference, I have felt old all my life.
4. He has spent years in college, I have taken 6 classes.
5. We have had 9 addresses, Shaver Lake, Rancho cordova, 3 different spots in Carmichael, Sacramento, 3 more different spots in Carmichael.
6. We have 5 children, 3 girls, 2 boys; 2 daughters-in-law; 9 grandchildren 7 boys, 2 girls (we’re kind of light on girls)
7. We have had numerous dogs, most notable: Buddy, the beagle; Charlie, a black-faced shepherd; Rosie, the escape-artist basset; and not least, Silky Dude, a long-haired mini doxie.
8. Cats, we’ve had a few. He would say a few too many. Sir Thomas Dooley, a Siamese mix, we’ve had the longest of any cat, Taco, a black cat, Digit, my first multi-toed cat(I think he had just 6 on each front foot), and my favorite, Seymore Toes, the cat with 27 toes, he loves me!
9. Cars, I think this is the right order of ownership; jeep, ’63 Pontiac, Banana Dodge Van, chevy van, Suburban, green chevy truck, Buick Park Avenue, Suburban, seems like there was an odd truck thrown in here or there. We drove my dad’s ranchero,These are the ones I mostly drove.
10. We moved to Carmichael , July 4, 1968, and really don’t want to live any place different.
11. We both garden, me in pots flowers, that seem to dry out faster than I expect them to, He in the dirt perfectly.
12. His favorite flower – tulips, mine – yellow roses
13. He does things habitually. I do things whenever I feel like it.
14. He a morning person, yep, I’m a night owl (just not wise).
15. He reads political news religiously, I could not care less about politics. In fact, I just sign my ballot, he fills in the blanks.
16. Neither one of us wears a watch.
17. His phone is always on, I’m doing better at having my phone on since we don’t have a land line.
18. He usually lets me drive.
19. We both love traveling in our rv.
20. He has gone mainly vegetarian, I still love my beef.
21. As of October 20, 2010, we are living cozily in a 27 Komfort trailer.
22. We both are saved and sanctified, and are determined to give the Lord thanks for all He does for us.
23. We both have 4 living siblings, he- 2 brothers and 2 sisters; me-4 brothers.
24. In 2007, we traveled across country for 53 days and visited 32 states.